Hello and welcome to this blog post about Tachyon Protocol IPX White Paper. I am very excited to know that you are interested in this amazing technology, you will be going to amazed by the incredible potential of the blockchain.
There is a lot to learn about this futuristic tech, lets get started to dive into the Tachyon Protocol IPX white paper and start to leverage it to build a more secure and trusted ecosystem for Industry 4.0 applications.
The aim of this blog post is to help you quickly understand about the philosophy behind the Tachyon Protocol (IPX).
I can ensue you that, you will be able to understand every bits and pieces related to Tachyon Protocol (IPX) after going through the Tachyon Protocol IPX white paper.
Without wasting any further time lets get started to dive right in and lets understand white paper first.
What is white paper?
A white paper is an informational, influential, well-structured document, usually published by an organization, to provide in-depth information about a specific solution.
A white paper is used to provide a good insight into the challenges for a specific problem and a proposed solution for the same.
Tachyon Protocol IPX White Paper
Tachyon Protocol IPX white paper will be going to provide you, all the information that is needed to get started with Tachyon Protocol (IPX), including the inspiration for creating, the problem it is trying to solve and the solution proposed by Tachyon Protocol (IPX).
After 36 years of use, TCP/IP-based internet communication is gradually lagging behind contemporary users’ increasing demand for stability, security, speed and trust. Tachyon protocol reconstructs TCP/IP network protocol stack by using proven and accepted P2P technologies such as DHT and PPPoIP, self-developed technologies such as UDP and real-time optimal routing, combining end-to-end encryption, traffic hiding, multi-path concurrent routing, and multi-relay forwarding scheme to achieve high security, intractability, availability, and maximum network speed.
The existing lack of trust and security in internet privacy, along with the aging infrastructure, inhibits the internet in providing the speed and reliability required by current network-based, Web 3.0 services such DeFi and other complex applications. To bring a new solution in resolving these issues, Tachyon Protocol utilizes the existing and widely accepted platform, while eliminating the very idea of centralized servers, where proxies, VPNs, cloud storage, CDN’s, DeFi or any other services that require a sturdy, secure platform can build their businesses on.
Tachyon Network is built on the V SYSTEMS blockchain with the use of existing and tested technologies to ensure its lasting effectiveness, such as modular design, user-orientation, nodes and versatile application possibilities. Key features of the protocol include:
– Tachyon Booster UDP – adopting techniques from DHT, blockchain, UDP and the real-time Optimal Routing, it is capable of 200%~1000% transmission acceleration and over 90% connection success rate in complex network environment based on experimental data.
– Tachyon Security Protocol – an asymmetric end-to-end encrypted content simulation security protocol that provides real-time protection against man-in-the-middle attacks (MITM), as well as other security issues, when both parties conduct end-to-end communication.
– Tachyon Anti-Content Analysis – enhancing network anti-monitoring capabilities through concurrent multi-routing scheme and multi-relay forwarding scheme.
– Tachyon SDK – combined with blockchain, it can be easily integrated and instantaneously deployed with all popular programming languages.
– IPX Token – which shall be introduced in the Tachyon Protocol to incentivize various participants to contribute to the positive development of the Tachyon ecosystem. The IPX token resides on the V SYSTEMS blockchain.
White Paper Link: Tachyon Protocol IPX White Paper
That’s all for this blog post.
It will be great if you can help me to spread the word about this Tachyon Protocol IPX white paper by sharing this post.
If you have any questions related to the Tachyon Protocol (IPX) or need some further information or have some specific queries, feel free to ask your questions in Comment Section.
I monitor this section very closely and answer all your questions as fast as possible.
Also keep visiting us, as we keep on adding new content very frequently. You can also follow us on social media to get frequent updates.