Hello and welcome to this blog post about Serum SRM White Paper. I am very excited to know that you are interested in this amazing technology, you will be going to amazed by the incredible potential of the blockchain.
There is a lot to learn about this futuristic tech, lets get started to dive into the Serum SRM white paper and start to leverage it to build a more secure and trusted ecosystem for Industry 4.0 applications.
The aim of this blog post is to help you quickly understand about the philosophy behind the Serum (SRM).
I can ensue you that, you will be able to understand every bits and pieces related to Serum (SRM) after going through the Serum SRM white paper.
Without wasting any further time lets get started to dive right in and lets understand white paper first.
What is white paper?
A white paper is an informational, influential, well-structured document, usually published by an organization, to provide in-depth information about a specific solution.
A white paper is used to provide a good insight into the challenges for a specific problem and a proposed solution for the same.
Serum SRM White Paper
Serum SRM white paper will be going to provide you, all the information that is needed to get started with Serum (SRM), including the inspiration for creating, the problem it is trying to solve and the solution proposed by Serum (SRM).
“ Project Serum will unveil a fully functional decentralized exchange with trustless cross-chain trading, all at the speed and price that customers want. And despite living natively on Solana, it will be interoperable with Ethereum. Serum is made of seven main ingredients:
• SRM: the Serum token is the utility token of the Serum ecosystem
– SRM will be fully integrated into Serum, and also benefit from a buy/burn of fees
• Cross-Chain Swaps: trustlessly exchange assets between chains
– This is in contrast to most current protocols that rely on trusted parties to administer the swap
• Orderbook: a decentralized automated full limit orderbook
– This will give traders full control over their orders, unlike automated market making.
– Orderbook and matching is fully automated on-chain and orders are from Serum end users
• Full Ethereum and Solana integration
– This will make Serum fast and efficient–all while being interoperable with the Ethereum ecosystem and ERC20 tokens
• Physically settled cross-chain contracts
– These will allow easy margin positions in DeFi on synthetic assets
• SerumBTC: a model for creating an ERC20 or Solana tokenization of BTC
– This would be a fully trustless BTC token
• SerumUSD: a model for creating a decentralized stablecoin
– This would be a decentralized stablecoin that does not have a single point of failure”
White Paper Link: Serum (SRM) White Paper
That’s all for this blog post.
It will be great if you can help me to spread the word about this Serum SRM white paper by sharing this post.
If you have any questions related to the Serum (SRM) or need some further information or have some specific queries, feel free to ask your questions in Comment Section.
I monitor this section very closely and answer all your questions as fast as possible.
Also keep visiting us, as we keep on adding new content very frequently. You can also follow us on social media to get frequent updates.