Hello and welcome to this blog post about Bitcore BTX White Paper. I am very excited to know that you are interested in this amazing technology, you will be going to amazed by the incredible potential of the blockchain.
There is a lot to learn about this futuristic tech, lets get started to dive into the Bitcore BTX white paper and start to leverage it to build a more secure and trusted ecosystem for Industry 4.0 applications.
The aim of this blog post is to help you quickly understand about the philosophy behind the Bitcore (BTX).
I can ensue you that, you will be able to understand every bits and pieces related to Bitcore (BTX) after going through the Bitcore BTX white paper.
Without wasting any further time lets get started to dive right in and lets understand white paper first.
What is white paper?
A white paper is an informational, influential, well-structured document, usually published by an organization, to provide in-depth information about a specific solution.
A white paper is used to provide a good insight into the challenges for a specific problem and a proposed solution for the same.
Bitcore BTX White Paper
Bitcore BTX white paper will be going to provide you, all the information that is needed to get started with Bitcore (BTX), including the inspiration for creating, the problem it is trying to solve and the solution proposed by Bitcore (BTX).
“ Bitcore is a cryptocurrency designed to make the original Bitcoin vision future-proof. Bitcore maintains Bitcoin’s central advantages – but the Bitcore founding team is taking the original Bitcoin technology boldly into the future.
Bitcore, originally a hybrid fork of Bitcoin, features a proof-ofwork consensus mechanism and implements all of the BIPs (Bitcoin Improvement Proposals) of the Bitcoin protocol. Through its lean structure and active community, Bitcore is more agile than other coins in implementing necessary innovations.
On the Bitcore blockchain, SegWit (Segregated Witness) was activated a full 4.5 months earlier than on the Bitcoin blockchain, making it fully compatible to the Lightning Network. Most importantly, Bitcore implements true decentralization and user empowerment:
– Bitcore‘s ASIC-resistant mining algorithm restores community participation and counters centralization effects in mining.
– Bitcore’s application of Bloom filtersi significantly reduces the required storage to run a full blockchain node, enabling more individual users to become fully empowered Bitcore participants via SPV/light wallets.
– Bitcore’s novel airdrop process resulted in a decidedly more equal distribution of the coins, encouraging Bitcore’s use as a means of payment. The Bitcore community‘s decision to forgo an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) has kept speculators at bay.
– Bitcore is faster than Bitcoin, faster than even Paypal, enabling it to become a real everyday payment option, thanks to its timely implementation of SegWit and other design decisions. On the Lightning Network, a theoretically unlimited number of offline transactions are supported. Bitcore’s low fees of around $0.003 USD per transaction make it even more suitable for everyday use and render micropayments feasible.
– Bitcore is an open source project: Collaboratively produced, shared freely, published transparently, and developed to be a community good rather than the property or business of a single company or personii .”
White Paper Link: Bitcore BTX White Paper
That’s all for this blog post.
It will be great if you can help me to spread the word about this Bitcore BTX white paper by sharing this post.
If you have any questions related to the Bitcore (BTX) or need some further information or have some specific queries, feel free to ask your questions in Comment Section.
I monitor this section very closely and answer all your questions as fast as possible.
Also keep visiting us, as we keep on adding new content very frequently. You can also follow us on social media to get frequent updates.